mid mod house in paradise palms, las vegas for rent.

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
heximer
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mid mod house in paradise palms, las vegas for rent.

Postby heximer » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

the house next to mine has just been put on the market for rent. three bedroom/two bath. there's a pool in the back and new landscaping in the front.
this is NOT my place. i'd just like to see someone who's into mid modern get into this house. message me and i'll give you the owners number.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:07 pm

repost it in the real estate forum

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”