Does your modern home have concrete floors?

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EichlerNetwork
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Does your modern home have concrete floors?

Postby EichlerNetwork » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Have you taken a creative approach to resurfacing the concrete floors in your mid-century modern home? We'd like to share your results and experiences -- both good and bad -- in the spring 2011 issue of CA-Modern magazine (published by the Eichler Network). If you've applied coatings, textures, special epoxies or other finishes to your concrete flooring or decking, please contact writer Tanja Kern at kern.tanja@gmail.com (and CC publisher Marty Arbunich at marty@eichlernetwork.com) by December 31, 2010. We appreciate your input!

WiscoUsonIan
Modern Socialite

Postby WiscoUsonIan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:38 pm

I did!... Lots of work documented on multiple blog posts here:

Although I'm not a California native, the information is most likely still very valid. Any more info needed, feel free to ask me!
View my documentation blog:

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”