RIP: Theodore van Fossen

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elvispresley2k
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RIP: Theodore van Fossen

Postby elvispresley2k » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 am

scowsa
Modern Guru

Postby scowsa » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:33 am

A flickr set of the Rush Creek Village homes

scowsa

elvispresley2k
Modern Fan

Postby elvispresley2k » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Colonel Flagg
Modern Fan

Postby Colonel Flagg » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

"Nobody can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion."

elvispresley2k
Modern Fan

Postby elvispresley2k » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:06 pm

WiscoUsonIan
Modern Socialite

Postby WiscoUsonIan » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 am

It's a shame....That looks like a great house, at least it was at one point. From the photos it looks pretty rough. Hows the price for this area, Obviously the majority of the value is in the land?, although the price still seems high. Even if it were to be saved, there is a lot of work.
View my documentation blog:

elvispresley2k
Modern Fan

Postby elvispresley2k » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 am

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”