Case Study 22 (Stahl)

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
classic form
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Case Study 22 (Stahl)

Postby classic form » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:51 am

Just happened to see this online, http://www.stahlhouse.com/viewings while looking for things for my Niece to do while in Calif.

Well worth the price...

Mod' i-fy
Modern Master

Postby Mod' i-fy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Sweet, I'd love to check it out myself but wont be in So Cal until the summer to make my annual family Palm Spring vacation trip.
"Where words cease modern speaks" - Mod' i-fy

jimi90501
Modern Groupie

Just visitied Case Study 22 (Stahl)

Postby jimi90501 » Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 am

Hi,
Just another vote for visiting the house. Went to the evening
viewing, pretty magical, day to evening to night. Everyone in
my party enjoyed it.

ch
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby ch » Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Definitely take the evening tour. It's magical. The Stahl family are wonderful hosts.

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 pm

i have wanted to see this house for years and never made it yet.

anyone interested in doing a group evening viewing?

lowered couch
Modern Fan

Postby lowered couch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:43 pm

the one downfall of visiting the house is you never want to leave

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 pm

That and the powder room door doesn't have a lock.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”