Help! In need of Flooring installers in Orange County, CA.

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shrimpton
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help! In need of Flooring installers in Orange County, CA.

Postby shrimpton » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

I need to redo all the floors in a 1961 Ranch style home and would like to do them correctly (period appropriate or as close as possible) and need a flooring person asap!! The house is in the city of Costa Mesa (Orange County, CA.) Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated! It would be great if they have had experience with cork, linoleum and tile but I'll be happy with any references I can get. THANKS!!!

Stephen
Modern Guru

Re: Help! In need of Flooring installers in Orange County, C

Postby Stephen » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 am

Stephen Meade
SoCal Realtor - DRE 01378749
Pacific West Assoc. of Realtors President-Elect
http://www.OCModHomes.com
http://www.CliffMaySocal.com
and
Cliff May Homeowner

shrimpton
Modern Groupie

Postby shrimpton » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am

hey stephen, i did speak with victoria and she sent me the info, tell her thanks very much!!

SleazyG
Modern Fan

Postby SleazyG » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Try Renteria Flooring. They installed over 900sf of Forbo linoleum in my condo. I cannot speak highly enough of their work and of Forbo Marmoleum for a flooring material. Renteria Flooring was referred to me by Linoleum City. If you haven't been to Linoleum City yet, I'd make the trip. They're definitely the experts for resilient flooring (linoleum, vinyl sheet, VCT and thin terrazzo tile), which seems to be the most period appropriate option.

You can see pictures of my flooring installation in progress here:

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”