Mid-century outdoor lamp post

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mad4midmod
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mid-century outdoor lamp post

Postby mad4midmod » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Does anyone know where to buy a mid-century style lamp post that looks like this:
http://design-milk.com/the-saddest-lamp ... the-block/
Do they even make them anymore for residential use? I'd really like one for in front of my 1963 mid-century house....

turboblown
Modern Master

Postby turboblown » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm

I bought mine at Home Depot.
Black aluminum tube with no receptacle or crossbar. The globe light was a 10" design.

Most stores don't stock the light, but will get it in.

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

i just bought a bunch of globe pendant lamps from primelite.

looks like they carry classic globe post lamps, too...

check out this (and other pages) from their catalog

http://www.primelite-mfg.com/catalog/Sec_D_Page_35.jpg

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”