Custom bathroom cabinet in Atlanta

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeffro108
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Custom bathroom cabinet in Atlanta

Postby jeffro108 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:25 am

We are in need of a narrow double vanity for our bathroom remodel. It is very difficult to find a double vanity in 50" width. I have found one, but they want over $3k for it. I am wondering if I could get this custom built for much less. Anybody know of anyone in Atlanta who could handle this.

The basic design I am looking for is this:

Thanks in advance!

DecaturMod
Modern Groupie

Postby DecaturMod » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:01 am

Check out www.kkdesignsfurniture.com. I haven't done business with them, but I have seen their tables at City Issue and Victory Vintage. Should be worth checking out. I am sure Lee at Victory Vintage could point you in the direction of other craftsmen capable of the job.

Mike

johnnyapollo
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby johnnyapollo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:52 am

Could you modify something from Ikea? Or use a 48" vanity with side filler? Or is this something free standing, wall mounted like in the pic?

There's a company over in Tucker that a lot of Northcrest residents have been using - I've seen one kitchen in the Howard residence that looked very good. I'll see if I can find out more information.

-- John
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
Philip K. Dick

Desperately Seeking Modern
http://modernseeker.blogspot.com

jeffro108
Modern Fan

Postby jeffro108 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:44 am

johnnyapollo
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby johnnyapollo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:35 pm

Did you purchase Terry or John's house? Either are more than worthwhile to own. I think the name of that cabinet maker is Imperial in Tucker - I'll try to find out some more info. If you know anyone else who's looking in Northcrest, there's a killer house coming up that has two additions plus a full basement.

-- John
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Philip K. Dick

Desperately Seeking Modern

http://modernseeker.blogspot.com

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”