Anybody know of a contractor for an Alexander in Palm Spring

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pricerivers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anybody know of a contractor for an Alexander in Palm Spring

Postby pricerivers » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:52 pm

Need electrical, plumbing, flooring, kitchen & baths completely redone. Maybe an addition as well.

Thanks.

scottkaycee
Modern Master

Contractor in Palm Springs Area

Postby scottkaycee » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:08 am

How about a career in Architecture? www.scottkirkcueto.blogspot.com

pricerivers

Palm Springs Contractor referral

Postby pricerivers » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:48 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I saw the homes a while back. Very nice. I just saw an ad in the Desert Sun Weekly for the company you work and saw that you do remodels. I clipped it out and will keep it under consideration. Thanks again.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”