pics of twin cities mcm

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
64Cat
Modern Socialite

pics of twin cities mcm

Postby 64Cat » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:41 pm

Here's a link to some houses I have taken pictures of here in the Twin Cities. In Golden Valley (where i live) there's a good number of mcm and ramblers. There are quite a lot of house here and I will be adding more.

Karl

Enjoy.

http://homepage.mac.com/kmadcharo/PhotoAlbum5.html

lulabelle
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby lulabelle » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:53 pm

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

Wow

Postby modfan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:05 am

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:18 am

"Better Living Through Modernism"

64Cat
Modern Socialite

Directions to mcm by U of M

Postby 64Cat » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:54 pm

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:58 pm

"Better Living Through Modernism"

64Cat
Modern Socialite

Postby 64Cat » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:55 am

PacificaModern
Modern Master

Postby PacificaModern » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:19 am

Sweet stuff, Karl. My wife has relatives in that area, and every time we go to visit we go and check out the modern architecture there. Quite a bit of it, and lots of it is really really good!

By the way, nice job on your own house! Beautiful interior, and super landscape!

PS. Nice to see another Mac person here. Congratulations on good taste in computers as well! 8)

Also, if you haven't already, you MUST see Ralph Rapson's renderings and sketches. They are simply THE best of all time! I love his style! Check these out...

ImageImageImageImage

Cheers,
Marty *** :cheers: :cheers: ***

64Cat
Modern Socialite

Postby 64Cat » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:19 pm

lulabelle
Modern Fan

Postby lulabelle » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:26 pm

64Cat
Modern Socialite

Postby 64Cat » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:19 pm

lulabelle
Modern Fan

Postby lulabelle » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:59 pm

Metro is a new magazine (this is the 2nd issue)..it's kind of like "Time Out" for the Twin Cities area. Yup, it's the U of M area...and the median home price was something like $240K or so. I guess that would make sense if you don't own the property it's on!

I think you can get Metro at any magazine stand/bookstore.

wwwench
Modern Groupie

Postby wwwench » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:58 am

fuegos100
Modern Fan

new rapson in the hamptons

Postby fuegos100 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:14 pm

for those of you who aren't familiar w/ rapson.

here is a great blog on somebody building from his greenbelt design in the hamptons

http://modhampton.blogspot.com/

he bought lic to build the rapson via wieler homes

http://wieler.com/homes/rapson-greenbelt/overview/

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”