Toronto - Interior decorator for MCM and modernism!?!?

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
myronx19
Modern Fan

Toronto - Interior decorator for MCM and modernism!?!?

Postby myronx19 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:54 pm

Hi all,

I am renovating my home, and NEED to hire a decorator who understands what I want. I'm into MCM & current/modernism.. a happy blend of both.

Ahhh, and I need someone to kick up the curb appeal (I'm changing windows right now, and need someone to point me into the right direction!!)

Does anyone know such a person/company? I just need consultation... guidance.

Toronto area.

Thanks! ;)
Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada

T.O. MidMod
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby T.O. MidMod » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:19 pm

Oh, so sorry! I haven't checked Lottaliving in a few weeks...but, as I wrote to you, my wife is an interior designer and her SPECIALTY is MCM. I've given her your phone number and she'll be calling you tomorrow.

Have no fear, the T.O. Midmods are here!

Cheers,

Dave

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:16 pm

you might also contact tikifish for recommendations - or at least to have you toronto mods have a get together some day.

http://www.tikifish.com/

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”