L.A. architect recommendations that don't cost a fortune?

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr.Downs
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

L.A. architect recommendations that don't cost a fortune?

Postby Mr.Downs » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:20 pm

The subject says it all. My wife and I know what we'd like to do in remodeling our MCM hillside house. We really need someone to draw up plans so we can get a geological survey and submit everything to a structural engineer. Thank you for any replys.
T.T.M.F.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:29 pm

if that is the case, you may just want to find a drafting company near you. no need to pay someone $150/hour for drawings. start with the yellow pages or call you local AIA office for recommendations. you might ask your structural engineer for recommendation too.

scottkaycee
Modern Master

Postby scottkaycee » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:08 pm

I draw up plans for room additions, and I love MCM Architecture I'd be happy to talk to you about your project, send me a private message or e-mail scottkirkcueto@yahoo.com good luck
How about a career in Architecture? www.scottkirkcueto.blogspot.com

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”