Sunday Morning Show -CBS

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vlopez
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sunday Morning Show -CBS

Postby vlopez » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:06 am

Help!! Did anyone happen to record the Inside Style episode this morning? I only got a black screen and had to suffer through only the audio. I'd love to see it!

Highlights from the CBS webpage:

60s Chic in Palm Springs. The Palm Springs Modern Committee coordinates preservation efforts for residential and commercial architecture in Palm Springs.

Southern California mid-century modern and "Googie" design.

Additional info on architect John Lautner is available at The John Lautner Foundation Web site

The Elrod House

Courtney Newman runs a furniture and design store, Modern Way in Palm Springs

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:23 pm

I had a message about the show after getting home thais afternoon. Sure wish someone got it on DVD.
"Better Living Through Modernism"

kjansma
Modern Master

Postby kjansma » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:03 pm

I, too, missed it. I am seriously considering joining the 21st century and getting TiVo just because--get ready for my favorite rant--during football season CBS Sunday Morning gets moved to 6:30am so that they can air some stupid show about the Oakland Raiders. In Southern California.

Dallasmodern
Modern Master

John Lautner

Postby Dallasmodern » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm not sure if this was they same show, but John Lautner and several of his works were highlighted on the CBS Sunday Morning Show earlier today. To those not familiar with John Lautner follow the link below:

http://www.johnlautner.org/

vlopez
Modern Socialite

Missed that one too

Postby vlopez » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:01 pm

I've gotta start getting up earlier!!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”