Large Custom Doors for Eichlers and others

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
morbank
Modern Master

Large Custom Doors for Eichlers and others

Postby morbank » Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:43 pm

Just wanted to inform you of a hardwood store in Camarillo CA that makes custom large doors at extremely reasonable costs. We purchased a solid core large pressed board front door (pressed board ideal for painting) and a solid core luan veneer side door for under $150 apiece with tax. That was less than half the price of other competitors. The store is called H & M hardwoods and mouldings. I haven't been to their store; my carpenter picked up all the materials. But they were extremely helpful and the doors were completed on schedule.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”