STLModerns house on HGTV!

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
STLModern
Modern Master

STLModerns house on HGTV!

Postby STLModern » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:38 pm

We finally found out when our house will be on TV!

What You Get for the Money
Episode HGFTM-226

$200,000

Compare what kind of house you can get for $200,000 in six markets across the country. Our first home is a 65-year-old Tudor located in Jackson, Miss., that was originally purchased for $55,000 by Karole Sessums and HC Porter. Next up is a fixer-upper in Norman, Okla., where Michael Pullen and Jim Allred put lots of TLC into their project. Our final feature is a surprisingly hip house in the suburbs of St. Louis, where young couple Tiffany and Dan Semar surprised everyone. Last up is a look at homes in Birmingham, Ala., Little Rock, Ark., and Charleston, S.C.

Air Times:
January 21, 2007 11:30 PM ET/PT
January 22, 2007 3:30 AM ET/PT

For pics: http://www.lottaliving.com/bb/viewtopic ... highlight=

Kimba
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimba » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:10 pm

How exciting for you!!!! Congratulations! I've always been impressed with what you've done to your home :-)
"This world has nothing for me, and this world has everything. All that I could want, and nothing that I need."

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:01 pm

STLModern
Modern Master

Postby STLModern » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:51 am

STLModern
Modern Master

Postby STLModern » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:59 pm

*** TONIGHT! ***

wwilber
Modern Master

Postby wwilber » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:56 pm

Just watched your episode,

HGTV really did a nice job of representing you guys, your house, and what you're all about. The house looks really great, and congrats!

Nate
My neighborhood:

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:30 pm

I just caught it.... barely.

Goog job. You never know how those things are going to come off.
"Better Living Through Modernism"

PrettyHateMachine
Modern Fan

Postby PrettyHateMachine » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:38 am

Congrats!!

It was fun to see the pics you have posted here come alive. Your house looks amazing. Cheers brother!!

Mod Diva
Modern Socialite

Postby Mod Diva » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:01 am

I put the show on my Tivo . It was a great profile of your home! It looks great on TV and my favorite part was when they featured Billy and Judge as the tour guides to your home! Congrats!
Cheers,
Mod Diva
(Pug mommy of 4)

robbhouston
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby robbhouston » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:19 am

Very cool! My wife and I caught the whole thing. Your house is great! What a neat thing to be featured on such a show. We got a kick out the fact that it appeared you were able to get many of your friends on the show during the segment where it seemed like you were having a party/get-together. Looks like it was totally fun to do.

--Robb
http://www.nashvillemodern.com
A little website I created to showcase my home and other MCMs in and around the Nashville TN area.

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

anyone know

Postby modfan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:17 pm

If HGTV streams this program on their website, a lot of cable broadcasters do?

STLModern
Modern Master

Postby STLModern » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:35 pm

Thanks for all the comments!

The shoot was alot of fun. The two people who came out were very laid back and easy to work with. They were at our house for a total of 9 hours. All for a 5 min segment!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”