What year Roper stove is this.

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
64Cat
Modern Socialite

What year Roper stove is this.

Postby 64Cat » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:23 pm

I'm picking up this stove next weekend. I found it on CL. For free :D. And the inside is cleaner that my stove now. Was wondering if anyone might know what year it is.

Also I'm wondering the best way to update it and if anyone knows of someone in the Twin Cities that could help me.

Thanks for any info.

Karl

http://homepage.mac.com/kmadcharo/PhotoAlbum6.html

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”