STL Mid Century Modern legacy is fading fast

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
STLModern
Modern Master

STL Mid Century Modern legacy is fading fast

Postby STLModern » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:42 am

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Man, I get so mad when I read about all the cool homes that I can't aford to buy, renovate and save. My Wife and I sometimes spend weekends driving through these subdivsions with these very homes they mention in this article. Be sure to look at the photos in the Related Links box. Or don't if you easily become angry by people tearing down great architecture to replace it with CRAP!

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/entert ... enDocument

10yrsaft
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Modern Shopping in StL?

Postby 10yrsaft » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:29 pm

Just wondering. Heading out to St.L in mid-March on business for a couple of days. Any suggestions for places to shop for mid-century stuff?
Tx. A.

Stephen
Modern Guru

Re: Modern Shopping in StL?

Postby Stephen » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:30 pm

Stephen Meade
SoCal Realtor - DRE 01378749
Pacific West Assoc. of Realtors President-Elect
http://www.OCModHomes.com
http://www.CliffMaySocal.com
and
Cliff May Homeowner

STLModern
Modern Master

Re: Modern Shopping in StL?

Postby STLModern » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:00 pm

wwilber
Modern Master

Postby wwilber » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:48 pm

My neighborhood:

kjansma
Modern Master

Postby kjansma » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:47 pm

kandersen
Modern Master

Postby kandersen » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:43 am

That's so depressing. I don't know how people ramble around in their McMansions. I mean, how big of a bedroom does anyone need? Frankly, I do only two things in bedroom, sleep and well, you know . . . . And I'm always amazed at the huge bathrooms people build. Again, why do you need a bathroom the size of a large rec room. What exactly do people do in those bathrooms?!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”