inspiration in palm springs p&k alexander

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mr. and mrs. meow
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

inspiration in palm springs p&k alexander

Postby mr. and mrs. meow » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:16 pm

a friend of mine (non-MCM enthusiast) sent me this link because she said it reminded her of our house (cliff may rancho). i can only hope for our house to be this nice after we remodel!

i especially love the rockbed/cactus hardscape in the backyard. and if i had to do a concrete block wall, that would be how i would do it.
just thought i'd share because there are a lot of good ideas in the photos.
it's good. ...for now.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:40 pm

I approve!

nice to see color in the desert. the all-white thing is way over-done.

thanks for the link. I am staying there on my next trip to PS.

roxy500
Modern Master

Postby roxy500 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:19 pm

That is a superb house. I love that it actually looks liveable instead of like a museum or a page out of a dwr catalog. :)

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:20 pm

tallrick
Modern Socialite

Postby tallrick » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 am

Make modern your own, don't trust others to- it's our future.

spinsLPs
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby spinsLPs » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:53 pm

I am in love. What a great idea for storage under those wall hung sinks in the bathrooms.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”