Colored Lampshades

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Heidi
Modern Socialite

Colored Lampshades

Postby Heidi » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:59 pm

Does anyone have a resource for colored lampshades -- and odd shaped? I am looking for some bright red "barrel" or "drum" shades and can't find brightly colored shades anywhere searching on line.....thanks!
------------------------
Heidi

http://www.beaumondeprograms.com
http://laurelcanyoncenter.com: where the creative people go.

momp57
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby momp57 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:04 am

Have you checked with:

http://www.deadlynightshades.com/index.asp

I thought I'd seen colors there.

jesgord
Modern Master

Postby jesgord » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:43 pm

These guys are very expensive..even by NYC standards, but they have just about anything you would be looking for. I'd bet they have red barrels.

jonu
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Location: Franklin Hills (Los Feliz), LA CA and Palm Springs CA

Postby jonu » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:20 pm

You might want to contact Fantasy lighting at
7126 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 933-7244

You can bring in your own red fabric to the store. They have a number of lampshade frames available for purchase and they'll stretch your fabric across the frame.

Here is an example of a lampshade made there.

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:19 pm

"Better Living Through Modernism"

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:48 pm

Yow. No, your eyes don't deceive you; the starbursts on the left are moving. "Aluminum mesh shades" ! And what is that wonderful white thing ?

Hee-hee!
"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”