Eichler Homes Value Guide Brochure

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perks
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Eichler Homes Value Guide Brochure

Postby Perks » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:45 pm

I was surprised to come across an Eichler brochure that didn't seem to be listed on any of the major Eichler sites or cross-referenced here anywhere...But while searching the City of Orange Public Library website, I stumbled across this gem:

http://localhistory.cityoforange.org/ph ... 512193.pdf

I had fun looking through it, so I thought I'd pass it along. :cheers:
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

mr. and mrs. meow
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mr. and mrs. meow » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:56 am

this is great. thanks for sharing!
it's good. ...for now.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Wed May 02, 2007 10:38 pm

wow. I have seen a lot of eichler brochures over the past couple years, but not that one. pretty progressive for the time. Thanks

Joe

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”