Bathroom Remodel pics: From country to cool

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeffro108
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bathroom Remodel pics: From country to cool

Postby jeffro108 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:49 am

Take a look at our bathroom remodel...This took about 2 months to finally complete between us doing the demo work and the subcontractor failing to show on multiple occasions. We are really happy with the final product. Any suggestions for art on the wall? It looks a little plain at the moment. See below for before and after shots.

Before:

During:

After 1:

After 2:

STLModern
Modern Master

Postby STLModern » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:20 pm

Fantastic job! I love the tile and the little built in niches in the shower.

rockland
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby rockland » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:00 pm

what! you got rid of the toothbrush holder thingys!? (how did i miss that crazy invention?)
wow! what a transformation. looks great! could you post the shower door manufacturer? one of mine is pebbly. would like to keep it on file for when a tree hits it,(or my dog... a storm is approaching and he suddenly after 4 years is afraid of them)
and...what did you do with those toothbrushes. the chubbier handles don't fit our classic crome holders.
for artwork, maybe a small modern shelf with a front lip, 3 or 4 inches deep, foot and 1/2 long. that would let you change it around, overlap, frame a photo or two. and keep anything precious out of the moisture for too long. i'll see if i can find an photo of mine. at one time i had an old eames chair add, elvis combing his hair after a shower(postcard), something bart simpson, and a line drawing a friend sent as a postcard.
and i changed it all the time. sometimes 6 things, sometimes one. sometimes serious, but mostly silly. and a crowd pleaser. and when the in-laws visit, you can switch out anything x-rated to a 'family photo!'

jeffro108
Modern Fan

Postby jeffro108 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:14 pm

The shower door is by Kohler...I think it is the Fluence line in the brushed nickel.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”