Original Cliff May cabinetry, kitchen apps

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mr. and mrs. meow
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Original Cliff May cabinetry, kitchen apps

Postby mr. and mrs. meow » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:08 am

Passing along a message for my neighbors -

For those of you local to Long Beach, Calif., my neighbors are redoing their 'Cliff May rancho and have original cabinetry and kitchen appliances (cooktop, oven) available for FREE for anyone who would like to pick them up. They wanted to store them, but the cost wasn't feasible as they are in the middle of their renovation. Please contact Rebecca at chezbecca@yahoo.com if you are interested. Act fast!
it's good. ...for now.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:05 am

photos?

mr. and mrs. meow
Modern Socialite

Postby mr. and mrs. meow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:27 pm

it's good. ...for now.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”