Restoring a Milo Baughman burlwood parsons table...

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5280mod
Modern Socialite

Restoring a Milo Baughman burlwood parsons table...

Postby 5280mod » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:40 am

My mother bought a Milo Baughman burlwood parsons table back in the early 70's.

My brother had the table for about 9 years until he divorced and now it has come to me. Fortunately and unfortunately he did not know what he had. Fortunate because he would have just sold it if he knew he could get a few thousand $'s for it. Unfortunate because it was not well cared for and has something like glitter nail polish on it and some other issues. (they bought oak mission style chairs to go with it - bleh!)

Has anyone had a table like this restored? Or a suggestion on how to remove the nailpolish without harming the finish.
Shannon Stanbro
720.279.4884 Cell
877.713.1110 Toll Free
www.5280mod.com

jonu
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Location: Franklin Hills (Los Feliz), LA CA and Palm Springs CA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jonu » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:33 am

dilettante

Re: Restoring a Milo Baughman burlwood parsons table...

Postby dilettante » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:44 am

5280mod
Modern Socialite

Postby 5280mod » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:30 pm

Actually, my parents chose me...but that's a topic for another forum all together.

I was extremely fortunate to live in an outstanding 70's mod home my mother designed. Of course, I didn't realize it until 30 years later.

She loved the table, but did not like the chrome chairs that went with it and I haven't found any that I like either.

I have also gladly accepted a slew of Danish mod teak furniture from her as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Shannon Stanbro

720.279.4884 Cell

877.713.1110 Toll Free

www.5280mod.com

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”