Cool find in my neighbors trash!

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
STLModern
Modern Master

Cool find in my neighbors trash!

Postby STLModern » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am

It's very similair to the Poul Jensen Selig Z chair, but I don't think it is. It needs some TLC but I don't mind a little side project.

wwilber
Modern Master

Postby wwilber » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Awesome find!

The finish on yours looks to be about the same shape as the one you saw at my house in the garage (before refinishing). A little "worn". It should re-do nicely without too much effort. If I can help, let me know!
My neighborhood:

hood
Modern Socialite

Postby hood » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:49 pm

its good that the two of you have met
Shane Hood
Lortondale
Tulsa, Oklahoma
lortondale.com
oneoneth.com

sparklegem
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sparklegem » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 am

Beautiful chair! I am so glad that you could save her.

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”