Help with Upholstery fabrics

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Designergenes
Modern Fan

Help with Upholstery fabrics

Postby Designergenes » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Hello
I'm looking for some retro-modern upholstery fabric. The application will be to cover the original "bench" style seat in my 1958 F100 with something a little more fun, sophisticated, or tongue-in-cheek..

I have a couple of possible themes in mind, but am still in the "I'll know it when i see it" mode. I've been looking at 1950's/60's Patio furniture cushions, retro bowling bags, and TIKI prints for inspiration.

Make any sense? If you know of a source for cool looking oilcloth, coated vinyl, or even the more sophisticated Finnish/Danish fabrics w/metallic weaves- could you please pass it on??

Thank you very much,

Dan
"Whoopin' ass and fussing over complementary color harmonies since 1968"

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Slim and Gabby » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 am

Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

Designergenes
Modern Fan

Postby Designergenes » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:54 am

scowsa
Modern Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby scowsa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:14 am

scowsa

Designergenes
Modern Fan

Postby Designergenes » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”