ID Request - 60's viking or dragon boat collage/wall hanging

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AJ Fisher
Modern Master

ID Request - 60's viking or dragon boat collage/wall hanging

Postby AJ Fisher » Sat May 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi everyone. I found this neat viking ship/dragon boat mixed media piece at a local thrift store. it measures 37" x 16". The colors are very 1960's I think.

I've done every google search I can think of to try and find something similar to this piece. The second image shows the artist's "signature" which resembles an "S" I believe. Thank you for checking this post out!

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Slim and Gabby » Sat May 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Um, that's pretty @#$%^!-cool! Gabby and I found a set of Norwegian-wedding-spoons framed like that. Sorry I can't help you with your ID, but I'm kinda envious, WOW, that's a beautiful piece.
Slim
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”