Neutra house numbers

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Neutra house numbers

Postby nichols » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Neutra House Numbers - Aluminum

DWR Design Studio worked with Dion Neutra to produce these numbers true to the 1930s originals, in exacting detail. His father and business partner, architect Richard Neutra, specified these numbers for use on the mid-century buildings he designed.
Precision crafted in weather- and corrosion-resistant aluminum.
Each number weighs half a pound and installs without visible hardware.
Designed for visibility, these numbers measure 4” tall and float approximately .75" off the wall to cast subtle shadows.
Bead-blasted extruded aluminum finish further enhances visibility.
Each number comes with mounting hardware, extensive installation instructions and a full-scale drilling template that eliminates any guesswork during installation.

http://www.dwr.com/product/neutra-house ... y=ourPicks

62P&K
Modern Master

Postby 62P&K » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 am

here they are on our 1962 Palmer & Krisel...scaled a bit small but they look fantastic:

Jennie and Zane

Mod' i-fy
Modern Master

Postby Mod' i-fy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 am

Very nice, and by the way if you're really really on a budget SOME Home Depot stores carry Nurtra style numbers as well at about six bucks a piece, obviously not the same quality but......
"Where words cease modern speaks" - Mod' i-fy

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”