Please help me identify these chairs

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
midcenturygrl
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Please help me identify these chairs

Postby midcenturygrl » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm

I found these chairs on Craigslist & have been searching for two days trying to find anything like them. The only marking they have is a small paper label underneath that reads #069 5V3-05 Chair cutting #155-5U3-4 Production A. The cushions are vinyl & there is webbing underneath. They are in wonderful condition. The woman I bought them from thinks she bought them in the 60's, but she doesn't remember where. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”