Tele-Funken!

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tele-Funken!

Postby nichols » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:33 pm

John in Montreal
Modern Master

Postby John in Montreal » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:55 am

FinFan
Modern Socialite

Postby FinFan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:26 am

Wonderful :D I love the canted legs on any furniture.
such sets of tv with audio players were called teleradiola in Poland,(in oposite to radiola, which only contained radio and gramophone, or later , radio + reel-to-reel magnetic tape player )but I have never seen one in real life. Those were a marginal part of production, and often not available for individual user, but for institutions.

MD²
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby MD² » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:23 am

FinFan
Modern Socialite

Postby FinFan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:48 am

From what you've posted MDv2, seems that the Komet Kuba posted at the begining of this thread is somehow different from others. There's no a "sun rays " pattern from 2 types of wood above the radio.

At the last link, the one on the flickr, there seems to be a change of the tv receiver - one has more pointed corners of the screen than all other Kuba's do.

MD²
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby MD² » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:06 am

Sputnikmoss
Modern Master

Postby Sputnikmoss » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:13 pm

Why didn't I open this thread sooner??? OMG! That is the coolest thing ever!! Thanks so much for posting this.
Sputnik Housewares...Jetset furnishings from the Atomic Age!

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”