Saying hello from socal new member

Information regarding the operation of this bulletin board.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HotrodLincoln67
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saying hello from socal new member

Postby HotrodLincoln67 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:14 am

:D Hello everyone I live in Lake Forest, CA (socal) I own a tri-level home built in 1969, coolest thing about it is the fireplace that has a huge conversation pit attached to it. I love anything vintage especially cars and homes and all my Heywood Wakefield Furniture. I just returned from Vegas where my girlfriend lives and we went on the vintage Vegas tour Nov. 2nd. It was fantastic (learned alot) and the double decker bus was cool.

Return to “Announcements”