Information regarding the operation of this bulletin board.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
retrovegas
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby retrovegas » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Hi gang. Thanks for the great website and all things modern. I've been working on mid-century archaeology for over a decade. My specialty is nuclear weapons at the Nevada Test Site. My latest endeavor is Retro Vegas on Main Street (we're located at 1211 S Main, Las Vegas). We specialize in retro furnishings, accessories and art (you've got to see the complete pink kitchen set up with cabinets, sink, ovens, etc.). I hope you will visit when you're in the neighborhood.

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Welcome aboard!

I hope you will post your various events under our events forum.

good to have you here and good luck with Retro Vegas!

Return to “Announcements”