Thank You to the BEST site ever!!

Information regarding the operation of this bulletin board.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

Mod Diva
Modern Socialite

Thank You to the BEST site ever!!

Postby Mod Diva » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:34 pm

Hello all,
I have a CONFESSION....
I just wanted to say that for the past couple of weeks I've been "cheating" on LottaLiving and been elsewhere (another website that will remain nameless because of 1. my embarrassment to be associated with "that" site 2. That I've "strayed" ) And I want to say, that I will NEVER cheat on you again. My experience on this other website was terrible. People were rude, their comments were disrespectful and some people were just plain EVIL.
It's amazing how friendly and helpful everyone is on this board. I think it's because so many of us just aren't "mean" spirited. These past couple of weeks I've encountered so many "idiots" ( saying it nicely) and I have to tell you that I have been apart of this community for almost 2 years without any incident. Thank you to all the amazing moderators that keep the riff- raff and negative Nellys out and the members for all the constructive critiques, kind words and just plain camaraderie here on LL. There really isn't a website out there that can compare. So I thank you for all that you do for us.
Cheers,
Mod Diva

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:46 pm

wow!

you made my day :-)
I'm gonna keep on the run... I'm gonna have me some fun if it costs me my very last dime.
If I wind up broke up, well, I'll always remember that I had a swingin' time

STLModern
Modern Master

Postby STLModern » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:37 pm

LL (aka: Lotta Love)

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:09 pm

As one client once told me at a meeting with several different team members attending, "There is a Lotta Love in this room!"

Now give us a hint which site!
"Better Living Through Modernism"

Return to “Announcements”