Just testing :)

If you are just learning about Message Boards, practice posting messages here.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, aly star

weslymoore
Modern Groupie

Just testing :)

Postby weslymoore » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 am

As you can see in the photos, I have a boomerang coffee/cocktail table with matching bi-level corner/lamp table and end tables (2), in a light honey-blond stain. I'd say it's in fair to good but not great shape as it's been well used over the years - there are some nicks and dings here and there, and the coffee table has some moisture damage from poor garage storage. Could be refinished or possibly painted instead (it's solid wood with veneer). The best approach might depend on your personal preference. This is a nice set and could be tons nicer with just a little love!

The brass-tipped legs unscrew for easy (easier) transport. The hardware is solid, and the legs attach firmly.

There's also an unrelated bi-level end table in lighter blond wood finish, with square edges and angular dark legs. This one is in pretty decent shape.

I really want to see these go to a home where someone will love and enjoy them, and hopefully not mind putting a little effort into sprucing them up. I'm starting by sharing these here and will branch out to Craiglist etc. in time. Any reasonable offer will be considered!

If you have any interest, please reply here or drop me an email. I'm happy to set up a time for you to drop by and take a look in person (Eagle Rock/Highland Park area).

Thanks!

weslymoore (at) gmail (dot) com

Return to “Test Messages”