Bailey House (CSH21) on the tube

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
troyaloha
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bailey House (CSH21) on the tube

Postby troyaloha » Tue May 06, 2003 6:33 am

"The Future is not what it used to be"

scottkaycee
Modern Master

Postby scottkaycee » Tue May 06, 2003 9:51 pm

I believe the bailey House is by Richard Neutra, it's in Pacific Palisades, of course CSH 21 is by Koenig, and in Hollywood Hills , is that a Bailey House too? I didnt think it was. I could go look it up but surely someone out there knows already

scottkaycee
Modern Master

Postby scottkaycee » Tue May 06, 2003 9:54 pm

My apologies, CSH 21 is a Bailey House. There is another Bailey House , also a case study house, by Neutra near the Eames and Entenza Case Study Houses. I met Mr. Bailey actually Dr. BAiley at a Neutra tour, he was at last report still residing in the house, this was about 2 years ago, very charming man.

troyaloha
Modern Socialite

I Defer to Mr Koenig

Postby troyaloha » Wed May 07, 2003 9:53 am

Scott-

I usually think of the house as "the Koenig on Wonderland", but for the purposes of posting I wished to be accurate.

I visited www.pierrekoenig.org and got the name from his archives.

Mahalo-

Troy Aloha ***
"The Future is not what it used to be"

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”