Sarasota Modern Home Tour (Pics!)

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
STLModern
Modern Master

Sarasota Modern Home Tour (Pics!)

Postby STLModern » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:22 pm

My Wife and I visited my parents in Florida over the holidays and I got to run up north to Sarasota to do Martie Liebermans modern driving tour.

http://www.modernsarasota.com/

Here are a few pics.

Hope you all enjoy!

Dan

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

so..

Postby modfan » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:11 am

the 3rd and the next to the last images-have an uncanny resemblence to Eichler Homes. Any details on these?

tikiyaki
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby tikiyaki » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:26 am

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:32 am

Connie
Modern Master

Postby Connie » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:48 am

Wow - I'd like to have a tour with Martie Lieberman as well, she's one the outstanding modern realtors and always has wonderful listings. Several were included in the tour!

From the Realtor database I know

home #6, built in 2000 - it's a bayfront home, listed for $4,865,000 in 2004 and sold (or was taken off the listings) 30 weeks later for $4,250,000

home #12, built in 1970 - also a waterfront home on Siesta Key, it is still for sale for $4,490,000 (down from $4,950,000 about a year ago)

home #13 (my favorite), built in 1960, a Sarasota School of Architecture canalfront home (know nothing about the architect, though) on Siesta Key, it sold for $1,000,000 at the start of 2004. Often published, I just found it last week in a Florida Modern book at Barnes&Noble.

Unfortunately I can't afford any of them. :(

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”