MCM Hawaii Travels - Help!

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
retrotravelgirl
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MCM Hawaii Travels - Help!

Postby retrotravelgirl » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:28 am

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post such a request...my family and I are traveling to Oahu this summer and want to make sure we take advantage of all the cool MCM, 50's and Tiki culture starting with a cool place to stay. I did see the old posting for a condo that someone rents out however I am not to sure as to where it is located. We would like to be near the beach, but from what we have read Waikiki Beach is not what it use to be.
Therefore any/all ideas would be greatly appreciated ie: places to stay, eat, visit, shop that pertain to all things vintage! :D

Many thanks,

Leslie

P.S. I'd love to add an avatar if anyone could advise as I am still a bit of a newbie.

sean
Modern Master

Re: MCM Hawaii Travels - Help!

Postby sean » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 am

sean
Modern Master

Postby sean » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:26 am

retrotravelgirl
Modern Socialite

Hawaii and Avatars

Postby retrotravelgirl » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:24 pm

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:42 pm

Return to “Roadside Rambling”