Eichler for sale in T.O. Sunday open house

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bananabobs
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Eichler for sale in T.O. Sunday open house

Postby bananabobs » Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:48 am

A Eichler just went on the market in 1000 Oaks. On Campbell 1722? Sign is in front. Remax Olsen exclusive listing. Low 5's Picture later...Open house Sunday.

bananabobs
Modern Master

Postby bananabobs » Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:43 pm

The current owner sez that this one was the only stuccoed Eichler built in the tracts. True? I am posting the flyer. Went to the open house, nice but plain.

bananabobs
Modern Master

Postby bananabobs » Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:35 am

Image[/img]

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:28 pm

that stucco claim sounds like total b.s. to me.
the previous owners obviously went through and did a bad remodel job with 'stamped concrete' and track lighting, etc...

the adirondack chairs and Z Gallery looking fountain add to that re-do ambience. (i love adirondack chairs and Z Gallery looking fountains - just NOT in a modern home)

bananabobs
Modern Master

Postby bananabobs » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:42 pm

It is kinda rough...and they have it at top dollar...
I think its a typical re-muddle!

BTW how do I resize this picture? Is it too big? What size is good?

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

I happened to keep the flyer from the previous sale

Postby modfan » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:13 pm

I think the current owner bought it around May 2000, altho there was no price listed on the flyer. From the pics it looks pretty much the same, they just covered the atrium with lattice work. At the time I looked thru it, the realtor (Coldwell/Banker) stated that it was the original exterior (stucco and all) and is one of the few (I think there are only 3 all next to each other) the was well suited to a/c installation. If I recall the hvac in downflow like Balboa Highlands. The kitchen had new cabs and counters, the paneling needed work. There are a very few others with this type of exterior (despite the naysayers) in other tracts-Sacramento, Highlands (San Mateo) and a few in one of the San Jose tracts. It's listed as plan VC-894 on the flyer. I think these were some of the last Eichler Homes built.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”