Atlanta- Smyrna

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
valery
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Atlanta- Smyrna

Postby valery » Thu May 10, 2007 8:27 am

www.2060NancyCircle.com

Great looking house for Atlanta. Wish it was in my budget!!!!

Perks
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby Perks » Thu May 10, 2007 8:54 am

Wow, great house! I wish I could find a house like that for $300K here in L.A.! :roll:
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

mamaloca31
Modern Fan

Postby mamaloca31 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:46 am

Synthetrix
Modern Master

Postby Synthetrix » Thu May 10, 2007 7:06 pm

Synthetrix Photos of the Forgotten
http://photosoftheforgotten.synthetrix.com/

luther
Modern Master

Postby luther » Fri May 11, 2007 7:27 am

Drove by and checked it out today. Sits on a nice lot. This is an older, well established neighborhood with houses that run the gamut of well-kept to sort of run down. This house is definitely a standout in the neighborhood and looks to be well taken care of. The only negative is that there is a railroad track across the street behind the neighbor's house.

Here's an aerial shot:

404marc
Modern Groupie

Postby 404marc » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:02 pm

dorisday
Modern Fan

I have seen this house -- and it is fantastic

Postby dorisday » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:32 pm

fillelectrique
Modern Groupie

Postby fillelectrique » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:07 pm

we did a full walk through last night. it is the house of our dreams... but in the wrong location.

i've grown up in atlanta and i don't think that i could ever live in smyrna.
we're going thru the pro/cons right now. who knows. maybe our minds will change and we can forgo the intown living that we've become accustomed to.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”