Hutch's BBQ in Pasadena

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hutch's BBQ in Pasadena

Postby nichols » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:09 pm

Good News! The neon is being replaced and the sign repainted at this ancient, ancient eatery in Pasadena. Hooray!

Hutch's BBQ 390 E. Walnut St., Pasadena
http://www.realeats.com/restaurant/177

Dustyman73
Modern Master

Postby Dustyman73 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:28 pm

Yahoo! They took the time and effort to fix up that great old neon sign when they could have opted for the el cheapo plastic box thingy! Kudos to Hutch's BBQ!

Kimba
Modern Master

Postby Kimba » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:09 pm

HAPPY DANCE! :D
"This world has nothing for me, and this world has everything. All that I could want, and nothing that I need."

Return to “Roadside Rambling”