vintage boats WITH FINS LIKE CARS

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perks
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby Perks » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Must...buy...Lonestar Meteor...

Great link. Thanks for sharing!
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

AJ Fisher
Modern Master

Postby AJ Fisher » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm

really enjoyed browsing the various boats. i never thought of mid century design applied to watercraft before. thanks.

oldgun31
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby oldgun31 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:13 am

i want the red fish

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

ghahhhh...samoan

Postby Slim and Gabby » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

So glad we won't have to fight any of you off if we happen to find a samoan. That is a purty macheeeene.

Gabby
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

Perks

Postby Perks » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Is it just me or is that front end a doppelganger for the back of a '59 or '60 Impala?
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

tomb
Modern Master

Postby tomb » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:31 pm

I say '61

great link!

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Yeah, I was thinking "60 impala

Postby Slim and Gabby » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:09 am

Funny thing is, Slim doesn't like the way the Chevies look, but he likes the Samoan? Go figure. I think it's just 'cause he's got the Buick over Chevy thing. I LOVE love Love those curves!

I had thought those chubby ChrisCrafts with the mini wings were the greatest til I saw this. Great link-now there's something NEW to lust for.

Gabby
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

oldgun31
Modern Groupie

Postby oldgun31 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 am

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”