Pasadena -- Buff and Hensman

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scowsa
Modern Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pasadena -- Buff and Hensman

Postby scowsa » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 am

Nice slide show.

A beautiful lot and I love the mosaic work in the kitchen.

scowsa

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

wow, what a great place!

classic form
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby classic form » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:54 am

Wow is right!

This house also brought up another question in my mind...moss on the walkways, patios and retaining walls. I've been contemplating power washing mine but just can't seem to go through with it.

Do you think that in a wooded setting like this Buff and Hensman house that clean (new looking) patios and such would look out of place? In the Buff and Hensman house I couldn't imagine it being any other way (to answer my own question I guess).

Sorry to highjack the thread but these never seem to go anywhere anyway:)

What do you think, clean or natural?

jesgord
Modern Master

Postby jesgord » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 am

I love the "natural look". Moss is one of my favorite natural surfaces. That said, it can look out of place in ultra modern-minimal settings. I think your place looks great the way it is.....also, maintenance is easier than always keeping it perfectly clean and spotless.
Visit my Blog

scowsa
Modern Guru

Postby scowsa » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:44 am

scowsa

classic form

Postby classic form » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:50 am

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 am

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:43 am

classic form

Postby classic form » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 am

Pal George
Modern Socialite

Postby Pal George » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”