Anyone recognize this GE range?

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tim Young
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone recognize this GE range?

Postby Tim Young » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 pm

I like this range. Apparently it's made by GE. Does anybody know anything else about it, such as a model name? I'd like to find one. Any info would help.

Tim Young
Modern Master

Postby Tim Young » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 pm

It seems to resemble the lower part of this one, which is a GE Americana:

Tim Young
Modern Master

Postby Tim Young » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

I wanted to mention that the one in my original post appears to have the controls installed remotely in the wall. Cool.

janelom
Modern Fan

Postby janelom » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:44 am

It is a General Electric Mark 27 Range. You can find a print ad here.

ttp://tinyurl.com/29ftydf

dani
Modern Master

Postby dani » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 am

PINK also.....

Tim Young
Modern Master

Postby Tim Young » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Unfortunately it appears that the 27 means it's 27 inches wide, and my space is 36. Too bad - I really like how it looks. Here's one that is 36 inches, so I'm going to look for one of these:

nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby nichols » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Too bad the Frigidaire Flair only comes in 30" and 40" - they are STUNNING!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UEw8pkF6Q9U/S ... ochure.jpg

Tim Young
Modern Master

Postby Tim Young » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm

I agree, I really like the Flair. I wish my space was right for it.

Anyone know the model of the white one that I posted above?

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 pm

tomb
Modern Master

Postby tomb » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Tim, I have one like the white one. Removed it to install our FLAIR...
Id GIVE it to you, buy shipping from MI would be ridiculous.

tomb
Modern Master

Postby tomb » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Tim, I have one like the white one. Removed it to install our FLAIR...
Id GIVE it to you, buy shipping from MI would be ridiculous.

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Actually, placing it with a trucking company, can be reasonable. The hard part is, it needs to be delivered on both ends.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”