Plasticland

Show your stuff or ask questions about housewares, ephemera, books, artwork, furnishings.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Plasticland

Postby nichols » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 am

Plasticland features edgy and unique retro clothing styles from some of the industry's top womens boutique brands and independent designers. Our products are fashion-forward and creative - with an emphasis on Retro Clothing, Retro Shoes, Mod Clothes, Punk Clothes, Rockabilly Clothing and Retro Handbags. We also carry a fantastic selection of fashion accessories, gifts, and home decor influenced by punk, mod, rockabilly, gothic, urban, and Japanese street fashions.

http://www.shopplasticland.com/

Mod' i-fy
Modern Master

Postby Mod' i-fy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 am

Interesting stuff indeed. This is the one mid century element though I can't get into, the clothing. If anything it would be men's suites and business wear of that era.
"Where words cease modern speaks" - Mod' i-fy

Return to “Modern Collectibles and Furniture”