Help! Flooring contractor needed in Orange County, CA.

ARCHITECTURE AND PRESERVATION NEWS for the Los Angeles Conservancy Modern Committee (ModCom) and other Mid Century Modern, Googie, International, Art Deco, 20th Century design

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shrimpton
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help! Flooring contractor needed in Orange County, CA.

Postby shrimpton » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 am

I need to redo all the floors in a 1961 Ranch style home and would like to do them correctly (period appropriate or as close as possible) and need a flooring person asap!! The house is in the city of Costa Mesa (Orange County, CA.) Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated! It would be great if they have had experience with cork and linoleum but I'll be happy with any references I can get. THANKS!!!

Gnomus
Modern Master

Postby Gnomus » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 pm

You'd be better off posting this in the "Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes" section.

shrimpton
Modern Groupie

Postby shrimpton » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Will do!
Thanks!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Preservation Discussion”