Pomona, CA: Cliff May Rancho original condition about 174K

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
home_boy
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pomona, CA: Cliff May Rancho original condition about 174K

Postby home_boy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Not for the fainthearted!

I’m reluctant to post these photos the place looks so bad, but if you have vision you can see beyond all that.

All the original doors and windows are intact. All the gable end clerestories are in place.

As far as I can tell the exterior of this house hasn’t been touched since it was built in 1955. I haven’t been inside, so I can’t say anything about that.

I haven’t been able to find a listing for it. Maybe one of you with more resources at your disposal can find something. 1896 Wright St., Pomona, CA 91766

I just wanted to let the community know that this place is available for probably not much more the $200K.

I'm not the realtor. I would be your new neighbor.
Last edited by home_boy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poconomod
Modern Socialite

Postby Poconomod » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:06 pm

I think it looks killer... I mean it needs work but looks completely original. I wonder if it's all vintage on the interior as well. Half the fun would be taking a Cliff May like this and restoring it to it's original splendor! If I had the bread I'd buy it make my west coast mid century fantasy come true!

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 pm

STEAL!!!

looks like a piece of cake compared to some of our projects :-)

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:41 pm

home_boy
Modern Master

Postby home_boy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Finally! This house now has a Redfin listing:

They've cleaned it up quite a bit since I photographed it.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”