Adams Hill Area(Glendale,CA) Modernist Homes

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Midcentury Mod
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adams Hill Area(Glendale,CA) Modernist Homes

Postby Midcentury Mod » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:55 am

I have lived in the area for the last 15 years & it is home to several mid-century homes the most noteworthy being a home located@1031 Oberlin Dr designed by celebrated architect Richard Banta.

However there are are three other homes that are of interest. Two(Sunnycrest Dr. & Palmer Dr.) of which were designed by the same architect according to local folklore.

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the following homes in the Adams Hill area:

1. 4510 Sunnycrest Dr. LA,CA
2. 3291 West Palmer Dr. LA,CA
3. 1515 Corona Dr. Glendale,CA.

*Homes 1 & 2 technically are in the Verdugo Village area of Glassell Park which is located in Northeast Los Angeles.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”