Is The Bachelor Pad Radio Show worth $10 to you?

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Java
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Java » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 pm

The radio station where The Bachelor Pad Radio Show originates is under a budget crunch and needs your help. If you like the music I play, why not drop a ten spot into the virtual tip jar at http://weft.org/node/796. It would help a whole lot.

The station is 90.1 FM WEFT-Champaign, IL (). It is a volunteer-run and community-supported radio station that is just about to celebrate its 30th anniversary. For three decades, WEFT has provided a voice to independent and unique radio—including shows like The Bachelor Pad.

The end of September is the end of their fiscal year and if they don’t raise nearly $30K by then there is a real chance their grant from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) could be cut by 25%. And for a station of this size, this could be devastating!

Here’s the nitty gritty: The CPB has required WEFT to raise $100K this year otherwise we could lose 25% of our $64K grant. The station has already brought it over $70K, but there’s still that extra bit they need to raise by the end of the year. And that’s where you can help.

So, support good radio and drop a little something into the tip jar. If you can become a member for $40, even better! I wouldn’t ask this unless I really supported what they do.

Thanks and Keep Swinging!
Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”