Tustin, CA - Broadmoor Atrium Home < $400k!

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
Modern Guru

Tustin, CA - Broadmoor Atrium Home < $400k!

Postby Stephen » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 am

This home just came on the market and I had a choice to tour it yesterday. The home is interesting, and a good value, but you really need to see beyond the clutter. On the plus side, this home addresses the two biggest gripes most people have with the Broadmoor Exclusives neighborhood: no space on the driveway to park a car and a small backyard. This home has a huge pie-shaped corner lot and is set back much farther from the street.

I really dig the manicured tree out front; it might be original. Anyhow here's a link to my write up:

This isn't my listing, but I'd be happier to offer independent (and no cost) representation to any buyer. If you'd like to take a look inside, let me know.
Stephen Meade
SoCal Realtor - DRE 01378749
Pacific West Assoc. of Realtors President-Elect
http://www.OCModHomes.com
http://www.CliffMaySocal.com
and
Cliff May Homeowner

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”