Trip to Baker City, Oregon

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: Java, I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols

roadsidepictures
Special Secret Modern Agent

Trip to Baker City, Oregon

Postby roadsidepictures » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 pm

I took a little road trip on Old Highway 30 (Oregon Trail) a few weeks ago and found some great signage in Baker City, Oregon. I also hit the Crazy Days Car Show in La Grande, but the place was so crowded I decided to head back to Baker City and do some more exploring. Here are a few pictures I took.

U.S. Bank

Pleasant Valley, Oregon

Huntington, Oregon

Pieces of the Old Highway 30 bridge near Lime, Oregon

My Chevy Astro at Lime, Oregon

:cheers:

sky
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

Postby sky » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Could it be that the In & Out sign is a different franchise than our In-N-Out? I checked their web site for locations and there is nothing in Oregon. (Although maybe it's like their not-so-secret food menu that they have secret locations.) I was surprised to see locations now in Texas and Utah. Maybe it's a long gone store - and note it would be unusual that they serve ice cream.

Well, there I go again - driving the conversation off-topic, as Egads so politely pointed out last week. Great shots, Roadside!

roadsidepictures
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby roadsidepictures » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks, Sky! The In & Out in Baker City is completely unrelated to your chain down there. I do miss eating at In-N-Out in Henderson. We've got some great burger places around here, though. The Boise Fry Company is my favorite.

Return to “Roadside Rambling”