Announcing the Foothill Moderns!

ARCHITECTURE AND PRESERVATION NEWS for the Los Angeles Conservancy Modern Committee (ModCom) and other Mid Century Modern, Googie, International, Art Deco, 20th Century design

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bammer
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Announcing the Foothill Moderns!

Postby bammer » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:57 pm

A new group has been formed to increase awareness of mcm architecture in the Los Angeles Foothills. Please visit our blog and let us know what your interests are. We're planning our second meeting for next month, all are welcome.

Here's the blog link:

http://foothillmoderns.blogspot.com/

bammer
Modern Socialite

MCM Exhibit at Bolton Hall Museum Accepted

Postby bammer » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:58 am

The exhibition, tentatively titled "Mid-20th Century Architecture in Sunland-Tujunga," will be at the Bolton Hall Museum in Tujunga from March 10- August 28, 2007. The opening reception is March 10th. Needless to say we need help with this. We want to make this event as interactive as possible. Any ideas? We have a blog set up at http://foothillmoderns.blogspot.com/ where we'll post updates, etc.

PlanetGlass
Modern Master

Postby PlanetGlass » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:14 pm

Great project!

I don't have any ideas for you, but I'd love to attend a meeting. Feel free to put me on your mailing list.

Thanks,

Laura

bammer
Modern Socialite

Postby bammer » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:45 pm

Will do. I'm posting the exhibit proposal on the blog with additional links today, bammer

Return to “Mid Century Modern Preservation Discussion”