AbFab Mid-Century Listing here in the Northland!

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Usonian
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AbFab Mid-Century Listing here in the Northland!

Postby Usonian » Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:34 am

I think everyone, regardless of your location, will probably enjoy taking a look at this nifty 1959 stone and wood house here is suburban Minneapolis-St. Paul. I went & checked it out the other day...the pictures don't do it justice...the setting is fabulous.

Anyone know how I can get a government grant for the $450K I'm short on for the purchase? :wink:

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”